The number one fear according to the Book of Lists is public speaking. Dying is the fifth most feared.
According to the IRS those who speak about their industry earn 40% more than those who don’t. If you were to telemarket 200 prospects, the national average would produce 10 new clients. On the average, it would take you approximately 10 hours. If you were to speak to an audience of 200, it might take you three hours of your time, and because the audience is more likely to believe in your expertise, you would end up with more than 10 new clients in one third the amount of time and have a lot more fun too!
Learn how to enjoy speaking in front of groups, whether it’s 10 or 1,000.
This course was created to help you develop:
- Title that Sells your topic and make you stand out among the thousands of speakers
- Your Delivery so that you can hold your audience’s attention
- Create Your Image, better known as your brand, what is you look?
- Your Press Kit that will create an interest by the material and design
- How you can have Back of the Room Sales Materials, even before you have a book or other material that you can sell
- And most important for your speaking career, how to go from Free to Fee speaking