I have ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder. I hate surprises when it comes to my business environment, especially when I’m speaking. So I created a business briefcase. Well, actually two cases.
In the first briefcase I have:
- Classy silver box to collect business cards
- An introduction for someone to read
- An outline of each of my presentations
- Felt tip markers and an erasers
- A copy of my books and CDs
- Business cards
- Blank cards for those who don’t have cards
- Special offer flyers
- Digital Recorder
- Flip Video
- Pepto Bismo
- Cough drops
In the second case I carry the larger products like the multiple CD series sets.
I check my speaker’s case at least once a month to make sure all the materials are up to date and I have a copy of all my pertinent products in one of the cases.
I actually make at least one new product every month so when people attend regular presentations I always have something new to offer.